The CosmoPolitical Cooperative is currently being created. It is based upon:
- the present website
- a range of supporting documents, on:
- the Society of Agreement
- the global challenges of the 21st century
- a justification why social justice and pan-European democracy are necessary components of the Society of Agreement
- a justification of the main features of our statutes
- a first-in-class software for deliberative democracy, called KuneAgi, implemented to define our public policies
- a social networking software, called Elgg, implemented to engage in our internal discussions.
Our pilot local group is created in Lille (France) and tests the processes needed to support a local group.
Our software and legal infrastructure will be further developed over the next few months, and will include:
- our legal statutes, implementing the general ideas described here. Our statutes are under the final revision of a lawyer
- a software for transitive voting delegation called LiquidFeedback, which will be implemented to control the Bureau
- additions to the KuneAgi software, so that it enables all Strategic Decisions beyond the Public Policy Proposals that are currently implemented.
We are currently gathering a pan-Euroepan group of founders, in order to create our European Cooperative Society with full legal recognition across the whole European Union and to start our operations.
The site manager of the site CosmopoliticalCoop.site is Sergio Arbarviro. Sergio Arbarviro is a pseudonym. He can be reached by e-mail at his address, which has the following structure: <given name>.<family name>@kuneagi.org. His real name and address are available to law enforcement authorities with the web hoster Gandi (France).